KIP Education has been bringing sustainable & effective PSHE education into schools across the UK for the past 12 years.
We have been repeatedly commissioned by a number of councils and housing associations to run projects that supports their ‘ATTRACTIVE & THRIVING’ priority by working with young people and addressing attitudes and behaviours surrounding well-being.
KIP Education CIC seeks to affect positive change for young people.
This includes reducing the 3 elements of risk likely to impact negatively on the lives of young people and include:
- Risk Factors: Poverty and Deprivation, Illness and Dysfunctional Family Relationships
- Risk Behaviours: Truancy, Alcohol and Drugs, Smoking, (entry level) Crime, Unprotected Sex etc.
- Young People at Risk: In care, in a PRU, Custody and at risk of neglect and abuse at home.
KIP EDUCATION AIMS:
- To promote a positive change in the attitudes of young people which supports a reduction in school exclusion, offending and anti-social behaviour and risk of becoming NEET
- KIP Education CIC works with young people who have been identified as being ‘at risk’ of exclusion and/or offending or who experience other difficulties which increase risk – including becoming NEET
- We offer lessons, schemes & workshops to young people & parents
- We provide detailed training to professionals working with young people