- This event has passed.
Webinar: Effective Detached Youth Work
July 3 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Detached youth work creates a unique environment for non-formal and social education to take place within the community.
This workshop considers developing effective street-based projects, setting and maintaining boundaries on the street, staying safe and working together effectively.
It also offers good practice guidelines, including staying safe on the streets, maintaining boundaries and confidentiality in public spaces and partnership work.
- Explore the process of mapping, assessing need and evidence based practice
- Understand risk and protective factors and ways that detached youth work can help build resilience in young people
- Setting and maintaining boundaries and confidentiality on the street
- Discuss detached youth workers and the law and how to stay safe
- Discuss evaluation and moving on successfully
ABOUT OUR TRAINING
At KIP Education, the experiences of professionals, and the young people they work with, are at the heart of our training programme. Each year we deliver training to over 10,000 professionals, and our expert trainers give you the practical skills to support the young people you work with.
Our training courses are designed to build your understanding of key issues and give you the confidence to make a difference in young people’s lives.
KIP Education CIC is a boutique provider of innovative learning solutions for all organisations large or small. Our customised offerings are focused on reducing the cost of training while maximizing results.