WEBINAR EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE TRAINING : BUILDING RESILIENCE IN YOUNG PEOPLE
June 9 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
BUILDING RESILIENCE IS A HUGE PART OF DEVELOPMENT.
Young people are resilient, they cope better during or after difficult situations. They ‘bounce back’ when things go wrong. Young people need resilience to navigate life’s ups and downs.
Resilience education gives children and young people the opportunity to develop a range of social and emotional skills that can influence the way they make choices and decisions in challenging situations.
By supporting young people in developing the skills to build resilience and a growth mindset, we can minimise the effects of negative, stressful situations. These skills allow young people to face challenges, learn from them, and develop ways to live a happy and healthy life.
This 3-hour online course aims to give facilitators a unique framework when working with young people.
With a perfect blend of theory and practical skills that you can use with young people.
This training consists of real-time sessions & techniques, discussion groups and opportunities to practice and network with each other.
Practitioners working with young people in groups or 1-1 settings, e.g. school staff, youth workers, residential care workers:
• Learning Mentor
• Pastoral Lead
• Teaching Assistant
• Family support Worker
• Assistant Head
• Social Worker
• Support Worker
• Youth Worker
• Parents & Carers
- What are the factors that influence wellbeing & resilience?
- Explore the main components of resilience
- How to build resilience in young people.
- Why is resilience so important for young people
- What contribution can social and emotional programmes bring to schools & youth organisations
- Taking a strength based approach to resilience.
- Promoting positive relationships
- Gain a greater awareness of resources of help, support, and information to access
This training can be linked to your continued professional development CPD and is a great way to network with other professionals
Training is highly participatory and interactive.
Our experienced trainers support participants through interactive exercises and facilitated discussions, creating a safe space for reflection, sharing and professional development
- June 9
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Online Training, Training
- Event Tags:
- Alcohol, Body Image, Cannabis, CCE County Lines, Child Criminal Exploitation, CSE Child Sexual Exploitation, Cyber Bullying, Drugs, Gangs & Knife Crime, Internet Safety, LGBTQ, Life Skills, Mental Health, Mentoring, PSHE, Self-Esteem, Self-Harm & Self-Injury, Social Gaming, Social Media, SRE Sex & Relationships, Suicide, Young People, Youth Violence