Let’s talk about where babies come from
For Parents & Young People
Easy & Effective Relationship Education In or Out of the Classroom
Have you have recently found yourself becoming both teacher and parent at home, have you put the ‘Big Talk’ on the back-burner? Then do not fear, KIP Education is here!
We have adapted our face to face session to bring an awesome webinar for you and your children. We have designed, created and successfully implemented a fun and educational online webinar on all things pregnancy, conception, birth, emotions and inclusivity.
Educating both boys and girls on this topic is crucial to help break down the stigma surrounding our bodies, leaving you and your child more comfortable & confident to discuss these important topics, without shame or embarrassment.
To help you, and make sure that your children are not missing out, we have developed these workshops in line with the National Curriculum and they are all age appropriate.
Aimed at Years 5, 6, 7 & 8, these online webinars are just right for you and your children.
Amazing value at only £7.50 for parent & child* and delivered at a time to fit around family commitments.
Delivered by experienced teachers, youth workers and social care professionals, to get the information you need to feel confident talking about these tricky topics so we can all make positive choices and stay safe online and in the real world.
“I learned so many skills, such as how to put your point across without being embarrassing and aggressive so that you’re listened to you”
“I loved that my daughter could ask her questions anonymously in the chat – she was so much more relaxed than I thought she would be, thank you! “
“I would recommend this workshop to any parent who has struggled to have ‘the dreaded chat’. It was so positive and we’re all enjoying the benefits. Thank you so much!”
What will be covered?
- Know the key male and female body parts associated with conception and pregnancy
- Define conception and understand the importance of implantation in the womb
- Conception and understand the importance of implantation in the womb
- Know what pregnancy is, where it occurs and how long it takes
- To understand consent and the right to say ‘no’.
- To be aware of different types of relationships.
- To have knowledge of and respect different attitudes and opinions about sex.
- Explore our boundaries and the importance of maintaining them in relationships.
What is the format?
- Get your class together so you have a group of 20 – 35 children
- Book your time slot
- A 75 minute webinar for your child
- Followed by a 30-40 minutes question and answer session for parents
What is the cost?
*£225 per session